Where in the world is . . . Corley?

sharing my travel experiences with friends and family
Click Here for My Pics

Saturday, March 01, 2008

(To view my pics, click the link to the left)

Day 8 in KL

Today is my last day here in Kuala Lumpur. Murugan took Greg and I to a city outside of KL called Putrajaya. All of the national government buildings are in Putrajaya. It was raining a little bit, but it was pretty cool to see all of the architecture. We went to the city mosque where we were required to don a robe. Check out my pics...I think pink is a good color for Greg.

After Putrajaya, we went back to Amapang Park to burn some ringgit (Malaysian cash). I treated myself to some gifts and also picked up some things for my friends. We decided to check out the McDonalds...to be honest it smelled a lot better than some of the other choices. Not too much different from the McDonalds at home. After some shopping we headed back to the hotel to relax and get started on packing. Around 5:30 we headed to Mass and then to the KLCC for yet again some more shopping. I got to see the towers up close at night. And now for my last night in KL....Can't wait to come home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home