Where in the world is . . . Corley?

sharing my travel experiences with friends and family
Click Here for My Pics

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 6 in KL

Today was another day filled with work. Because we worked late...we were able to go in a little later, so I slept in. After we finished at work, one of the US TIers took us to Central Market (no not the grocery store in Dallas) and also Chinatown. Central Market had some nice gifty things....and Chinatown had every fake watch, handbag, and wallet that you could imagine. I have never seen so many Guccis, Coachs, Jimmy Choos....etc. They were pretty fake, but fun to look at. I scored a set of 4 Gucci small bags (makeup bags) less than $20 US. Not bad! Now I have to sleep to get ready for my last work day in Malaysia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home